Special terms apply in relation to the sound packs which are available in our music apps DJ Loop Pads.
- The copyright in the sound packs available in the music app DJ Loop Pad is and remains the intellectual property of Mobiray. We hereby grant You a non-exclusive, limited, revocable and non-transferable license to access and use the sound packs to create Your own unique beats (as long as they are a mix of at least two loops (not one sole loop individually) which you may record, save, download, share, perform, broadcast, stream, or otherwise communicate or make available to the public for both, personal and commercial purposes (including sharing on third party music, video or social media platforms, such as YouTube), provided the following: (i) You comply with all the terms and conditions of this terms, (ii) your beat is a mix of at least two loops (not one sole loop individually) and (iii) in case of commercial use, proper attribution is made and/or displayed in a clear and visible way.
- You may not sell, distribute, sublicense or in any other way transfer or grant any rights to the individual loops or sound packs of the app, as is, to any third party, or use them in another similar app.
- You can use the sound packs to create your own unique beats that may be recorded and publicly shared.
- The sound packs that are produced by our artists and are available in the app are royalty-free. Therefore the recorded beats, as long as they are a mix of at least two loops (not one sole loop individually), can be used either for personal or professional purposes, such as for your own musical songs/albums in public performances or posts on social networks or platforms like YouTube. In such a case, however, you are required to give us the relevant credentials/attribution (see special section below).
- For the avoidance of any doubt, you are not allowed to sell, distribute, sublicense or in any other way transfer or grant any rights to the loops or sound packs of the app, as is, to any third party, or use them in another similar app.
- Proper attribution shall be made and/or displayed in a clear and visible way. In case your recorded beat is used in a sound recording, the attribution shall be displayed in the written information about the recording. In case your recorded beat is the background music of a video, attribution shall be made at the end of the video and/or in the written information displayed about the video, like the following: This video features music created using DJ Loop Pads. Available on the Google Play, https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobiray.djlaunchpad
- It is your responsibility and obligation to make sure that your recorded beats are original and do not violate any intellectual property rights or applicable laws.
- You acknowledge that all the recorded beats are the sole responsibility of the person that sends or distributes the records. This means that you, not us, are entirely responsible for all recorded beats that you may upload, communicate, transmit or otherwise make available via our app.